Large Key Identifier Ring/Collars in standard colors. Made in the U.S.A. Keep similar keys sorted by color, if you have many similar looking keys these key collars will make it easier to figure out which key fits which lock. The key identifier rings are a rubber like vinyl that stretches around the head of the key like a collar. The rings are 1-3/16 inch in diameter and will fit most large head keys.
- Keeps similar keys separated by color.
- Will stretch to fit over most large key heads for easy key identification.
- Rubber-like vinyl resists cracking and color fading Superior material; pliable, but will not break
- Not recommended for ignition keys Size: 1-3/16 Diameter
- Supplied in ASSORTED STANDARD
- Made in the USA
- Our Item #
- in stock
- 7.750 Ounces
- Country of Origin:
- Mfg Item Number:
- 166 Per Pack of 150 in ASSORTED Colors.