Sponge Bob Square Pants Lanyard. A Lanyard or neck strap keychain, is often worn around the neck to carry something. Lanyards can be tied onto a backpack or purse or also carried just hanging from your pants. Usually a lanyard is used where there is a risk of losing the keys or item or to ensure it is visible at all times.
A lanyard particularly useful in situations where keys can easily be lost for lack of storage, such as gyms, showers, and schools, or during activities. Lanyards are also used to display badges, ID cards, or access control cards (proximity cards) where identification and/or security is required. For example, lanyards are used in places such as hospitals, schools, or in businesses, as well as events such as concerts, conventions and trade shows. A lanyard is also handy for carrying small electronic devices like a cell phone, camera or mp3 player.
- Overall length with snap clip is: 20"
- Lanyard is 18" long
- Strap is 3/4" Wide
- Sponge Bob Square Pants Lanyard
- Sturdy and durable nylon strap type lanyard
- Nickel-plated 1-1/2" swivel snap clip to attach a key ring (not included)
- Image is sublimated (printing is embedded in lanyard) on both sides
- Licensed Product
- Our Item #
- 0.700 Ounces
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available