5.5 inches Length (Forms a 2" Circle). Tamper Evident, Crimp Closure key ring ensures keys are not removed without your knowledge.
Used by fleets, rental car agencies, schools, government faculties and anywhere else you do not want the keys removed from their key ring. Once closed the only way to remove the keys is to cut the cable, and the cable cannot be re-used. This cable will fit thru most holes on keys.
To assemble: Simply put keys, tags, remotes on the cable. Insert bare end into silver connector, push in until it 'bottoms out'. Using the crimp tool, align bare end of connector into the curved slot closest to the center of the tool and squeeze firmly. Your cable is now ready to use.
- Cable before crimping is 5.5" in length, and forms an approximately 2" diameter key ring
- Strong and durable. Cable thickness is 3/32" (.094"). Connector is .125" Thick
- Flexible 7x7 (7 strands with 7 wires in each) construction galvanized steel wire rope has a PVC coating
- Tamper Evident, Crimp Closure
- Available in multiple colors
- You can hold about 5-7 regular keys on this ring
- The cable is a corrosion-resistant PVC coated galvanized steel aircraft type cable
- Cable keyrings Require a crimper tool (sold separately, see this item) that closes the key ring permanently
- Cable fits through most car remote housings
- MADE in the USA
- Our Item #
- in stock
- 0.080 Ounces
- Material or Finish:
- PVC Coated Cable