Why use a key to access your keys?
122 Hooks total:
- 40 each on the inside of the door and the back panel (4 rows of 10).
- There are also 21 hooks on each side of a hinged interior panel. (3 rows of 7)
- Key Cabinet is 10-1/2" wide, 14-1/8" Tall and 4-1/8" Deep
- (add 5/8" for standard lock or 1" for electronic lock)
- All metal construction
- Heavy gauge steel. 16 Gauge.
- Continuous “piano” hinge (steel)
- Steel key hooks can hold more than one keyring.
- Reliable three dial combination security with 1,000 possible codes
- Optional Electronic Combination lock. Up to 10-year battery life!
- Keys can be hung either on steel hooks or used with the included key tags.
- Change code easily in seconds.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Color coded key tags included.
- The multi-colored key tags are easy to reuse by inserting new labels.
- No need to use keys to manage keys!
- Competitively priced
- One-year limited mfg. warranty
Standard Combi-Cam Lock:
Over time with none of the reliability issues that occur with plastic punch button lock systems.
Easily set the combination by holding in the reset button and rolling the dials to a new combination.
The combination can be changed at any time!
Optional Electronic Lock Only:
Manager, service and user codes.
Manager code can access and change user and service codes at any time.
Flexibility in programming optional functions such as warning beeps if key cabinet is left open.
- Our Item #
- in stock
- 144.000 Ounces
- Material or Finish: