Why use a key to access your keys?
48 Hooks total:
- 12 each on the inside of the door and the back panel.
- There are also 12 hooks on each side of a hinged interior panel. (2 rows of 6)
- Key cabinet is 7-3/8" wide, 9-7/8" Tall and 2-7/8" Deep
- (add 1" for electronic lock)
- All metal construction
- Heavy gauge steel. 16 Gauge.
- Continuous “piano” hinge (steel)
- Steel key hooks, can hold more than one keyring each.
- Electronic Combination lock. Up to 10-year battery life!
- Keys can be hung either on steel hooks or used with the included key tags.
- Change code easily in seconds.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Color coded key tags included. The multi-colored key tags are easy to reuse by inserting new labels.
- No need to use keys to manage keys!
- Competitively priced
- One-year limited mfg. warranty
Optional Electronic Lock Only:
Manager, service and user codes.
Manager code can access and change user and service codes at any time.
Flexibility in programming optional functions such as warning beeps if key cabinet is left open.
- Our Item #
- in stock
- 64.000 Ounces
- Material or Finish: