4 BANDS PER PACK (1 of each color) - Enough to do 4 keys in each pack!
- Easily identify your keys with these color-coded, write-on key identifiers.
- Bands are made of heat-shrink plastic and are used to separate keys by color.
- Slide band over key head and apply heat.
- Band shrinks to form-fit the key head, providing a writable surface.
- To label, use a Sharpie or a preprinted label.
- Ideal for awkwardly shaped keys, when standard key caps will not work.
- Bands shrink to fit keys, reducing bulk around key chain.
- Two sizes available: Medium and Large.
- Medium size is ideal for standard size keys, such as house keys.
- Large size is ideal for larger-headed keys, such as office keys.
- Made in the USA
Medium: 1-1/8"W x 11/16"H
Large: 1-1/4"W x 11/16"H
Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
QUESTION: How do you apply heat to the key band?
ANSWER: There are many options. Boiling water applies the heat evenly to the band and is not hot enough to melt the band. But you can use any heat source: a hair dryer, heat gun, stove top, etc. You will need to be careful to not apply too much heat or the band could melt.
QUESTION: Can I trim the band?
Answer: Yes, key bands can be cut prior to heating to fit a certain shape better, avoid covering the key hole on a smaller key, or to create a different style/shape.
QUESTION: Can you write on the band with any marker?
ANSWER: Yes, but we recommend the Sharpie Industrial marker. It is the best we have found for writing on plastic.
- Our Item #
- in stock
- 0.200 Ounces
Pack of 4 Bands (1 of Each Color)